ThermaX™ PEKK (PolyEtherKetoneKetone) is made using Arkema Kepstan® PEKK and is one of the highest-performance polymers in world. A leading material in the PAEK family, PEKK has exceptional mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance properties, while being substantially easier to print than PEEK.
ThermaX™ PEKK product attributes include:
- This grade of PEKK is made using the 70/30 PEKK copolymer (PEKK-C), which has higher thermal properties than PEKK-A.
- Substantially easier to print than PEEK
- Continuous Use Temperature (CUT) of 260°C, and higher for short duration
- Glass Transition Temp (Tg) of 162°C (20°C higher than PEEK)
- Melt Temp (Tm) of 335°C (allows for lower print temps than PEEK)
- Inherent flame resistance (UL94 V-0)
- Low smoke generation for aerospace applications
- Outstanding mechanical, thermal, and chemical resistance
- Excellent resistance to a broad range of chemicals, such as those used in the oil/gas, automotive, aerospace, industrial, and chemical processing industries
- Diameter: 1.75mm, 2.85mm (+/- 0.05mm)
- Colours: Natural
We Also Recommend