Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before placing an order and retain a copy for future reference.
In these terms and conditions:
Replik8 is a brand name, website and trading name of CDG.
CDG refers to Concurrent Design Limited (company registration number 04315778) trading as the Concurrent Design Group or CDG. CDG’s trading address is 3 Oriel Court, Omega Park, Alton, Hampshire GU34 2YT.
Replik8 sells products to companies in the UK, Ireland and Channel Islands only.
Terms of payment are payment in advance of shipment of goods, by electronic payment on the Replik8 website.
VAT is chargeable on all transactions in the UK. CDG’s VAT number is 783516507.
Customer, you and yours refers to the purchaser of any goods from CDG / Replik8.
Contract means the contract between you and CDG / Replik8 for the sale by CDG / Replik8 to you of goods.
Goods means any goods or services you order from CDG / Replik8.
Order means an order placed by you with CDG / Replik8 for the purchase of goods by clicking place order on the checkout page of the website.
Checkout page means the page on Replik8 website entitled "checkout" which gives details of the goods, delivery address and confirmation of order.
Website means www.replik8.co.uk
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Terms of the contract
If you place an order for goods or services, these terms and conditions apply to your order and to the contract between you and CDG / Replik8. CDG / Replik8 may change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes will apply to any order that you place after the time that CDG / Replik8 update the terms and conditions on the website. The changes will not apply to any order that you place before CDG / Replik8 make the changes on the website.
CDG / Replik8 have taken care to ensure that the website and these terms and conditions do not contradict each other. However, if there are any inconsistencies or contradictions then these terms and conditions shall apply instead of any contradictory or inconsistent part of the website.
When the contract is created
No contract exists between you and CDG / Replik8 until CDG / Replik8 notify by you by email that CDG / Replik8 have accepted your order or payment and have delivered the goods. CDG / Replik8 are not obliged to accept your order.
Description and price of the goods
CDG / Replik8 make every effort to ensure that prices and descriptions of goods shown on the website are accurate at the time you place your order. The price of the goods will be as shown on the checkout page of the website when you place your order. CDG / Replik8 will charge you this amount (unless you are otherwise advised by email). You must also pay a delivery charge for the goods as indicated on the website at the checkout page. In the unlikely event that the price shown on the checkout page is wrong, and CDG / Replik8 discover this before accepting your order, CDG / Replik8 are not required to sell the goods to you at the price shown. CDG / Replik8 always try and ensure that the prices of goods shown on the website are accurate, but occasionally genuine errors may occur. If CDG / Replik8 discover an error in the price of the goods that you have ordered CDG / Replik8 will let you know as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it.
Images of goods on the website are for illustrative purposes only and may differ slightly from the actual goods.
CDG / Replik8 offer customers a choice of electronic payment options. All goods remain the property of CDG until paid for in full. Non-payment may result in your order being cancelled.
CDG / Replik8 will deliver the goods that you order to the delivery address you give when you place your order.
Once CDG / Replik8 accept your order, CDG / Replik8 will endeavour to deliver the goods within a stated delivery period. If some of the goods you order are not available CDG / Replik8 may deliver part of your order. CDG / Replik8 will deliver the rest of the order as soon as possible afterwards.
In these terms and conditions, faulty goods means any goods CDG / Replik8 supply to you that do not conform to the specification. Faulty goods does not include any goods that are faulty due to wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party.
You should notify CDG / Replik8 as soon as possible if you discover that any goods are faulty goods; within 7 days of the date of delivery.
If you cancel your order prior to shipment and you have already paid for the goods, then you will receive a full refund. After the goods are delivered, no refunds are offered unless the goods are faulty and cannot be repaired or replaced.
When you return goods to CDG / Replik8 for any reason you must ensure that they are properly and securely packaged, in the original manufacturer's packaging, and labelled with CDG / Replik8’s address;
- you are responsible for any damage in transit that is due to incorrect or inadequate packaging by you; and
- you are responsible for any damage or loss in transit where you arrange the transport.
CDG / Replik8 shall not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performing, any of CDG / Replik8’s obligations under the contract if and to the extent that the failure or delay is caused by circumstances beyond CDG / Replik8’s control.
Limitation of liability
CDG / Replik8 shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage:
- where there is no breach of a legal duty owed to you by CDG / Replik8;
- where such loss or damage is not reasonably foreseeable to CDG / Replik8 when CDG / Replik8 accept your order; or
- to the extent that any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you of any term of the contract.
CDG / Replik8’s maximum liability to you under the contract shall be the value of the goods that you ordered.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits CDG / Replik8’s liability for death or personal injury caused by CDG / Replik8’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability that CDG / Replik8 are not permitted by law to exclude or (as the case may be) limit. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
These terms and conditions and the contract are subject to English law.