AmideX Nylon + GF30
AmideX™ 30% Glass Fiber Reinforced Nylon
Formulated to be exceptionally stiff and strong - without being brittle. Polyamides (PA) are the work-horse of the plastics industry because of their excellent mechanical, chemical, and thermal resistance. This is the same type of PA6 used in automotive under-hood applications because it resists fuels, lubricants, heat, and heavy mechanical loads. AmideX™ PA6-GF30 is suitable for use on practically any open-source 3D printer with a heated bed.
Please note - 2kg reels are only available in Black.
- Ideal for structural engineering-grade applications
- Exceptionally stiff and strong - without being brittle
- Excellent chemical resistance - suitable for automotive and industrial applications
- High thermal properties - up to 150c in-use applications depending on the mechanical loads applied
- Improved dimensional stability - glass fibers reduce shrinkage, lift, and warp
- Very strong layer bonding
We Also Recommend