CARBONX PETG-CF Carbon-Fibre 750g
CarbonX™ PETG+CF is made using 3DXtech's high-flow PETG and premium high-modulus carbon fiber. This material offers ease of printing, strength & stiffness, excellent dimensional stability, and an amazing surface finish.
Recommended Print Settings:
- Extruder: 230-260°C
- Bed Temp: 70-90°C
- Nozzle: We currently recommend a hardened steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.4mm.
- Other: Ideal layer height is 60% of nozzle diameter. We do not recommend printing layers smaller than 0.2mm with carbon fiber reinforced filaments.
- Heated Chamber: Not required
- Supports: Water soluble AquaTek X1 USM works great for complex parts.
- Drying Instructions: 65°C for 4 hours.
We Also Recommend