The latest must-have companion to your Sinterit 3D printer, 2019’s Sinterit Studio sees some major improvements across the board, so you can spend less time tweaking settings and more time printing.
- New interface design to make the process more intuitive.
- Optimized performance via improved algorithms, helping make your workflow faster and more effective.
- Improved model arranging assistance including object collision warnings, object grouping, and a local coordinate system.
- Uploading files by WiFi allows you to send your files straight to your printer. Arrange the models, choose the parameters and you’re good to go!
Sinterit Studio comes in a variety of flavours to suit the differing requirements of Sinterit users, so you can choose the package that fits your needs and workflow:
➤ Sinterit Studio
- All the functionalities that you need to print using basic Sinterit powders (PA12 Smooth, PA11 Onyx, Flexa Grey, Flexa Black) in a standard manner, without experimenting with printing parameters or 3rd party materials.
➤ Sinterit Studio Open
- In addition to the functionalities of standard Sinterit Studio, you gain access to adjust the printing parameters. Sinterit Studio Open enables you to use some 3rd party materials or experiment with printing settings.
➤ Sinterit Studio Profiles
- All the functionalities of Sinterit Studio and printing profiles that enable you to print with Sinterit Flexa Soft, Flexa Bright and TPE.
➤ Sinterit Studio Advanced
- Full access to printing parameters and profiles for printing with all Sinterit powders.