Take a look at the powerful new features inside the latest edition of Geomagic Freeform, available now!
Geomagic Freeform 2019 introduces new functionality that makes it radically easier for more people to design in Freeform no matter their experience level, automate and speed up repetitive modelling tasks to increase productivity, and ensure more consistent results.
- Dynabot™ Automation is a revolutionary addition to Freeform, introducing advanced record and playback macro capability that significantly speeds repetitive customization and production workflows. Users can apply logic to recorded sequences, edit parameters, and insert user prompts and instructions. This complete set of automation capability will greatly increase our production-customers speed of workflow, and allow them to onboard new production design processes much faster.
- UI Customization (including palette filtering and new color schemes) allows you to customize your user interface based on individual preferences for an enhanced experience.
- Guide Curves for Autosurfacer lets you leverage pre-drawn curves to define boundaries for key regions and assign their edge continuity.
- Pattern Piece & Axis Marker Enhancements let you pattern sets of objects along multiple paths all at once.
- New Touch X USB Support gives you the convenience, precision, and reliability of the latest Touch X haptic device improvements.
- Enhanced Color Management makes Boolean color and clay/mesh conversion more predictable and gives you new levels of control.
- Enhanced Favorites List now supports multiple columns and displays tool icons.
- Scrollable Palettes let you quickly find the tools you need with the flick of your mouse wheel.
Share this post
- Tags: Geomagic