PSU high-temp FIREWIRE® 500g
Polysulfone (PSU) is a high-temperature aromatic sulfone polymer. PSU has excellent thermal and chemical resistance, making it well suited for demanding applications in automotive, aerospace, electronics, defense, food service, industrial, plumbing, medical, semi-con applications.
Firewire® is 3DXTECH's brand of high-temperature polymers designed specifically for 3D printing the highest performance parts possible.
Attributes of Firewire® Polysulfone (PSU) include:
- Very high thermal properties with a Tg of 185°C and HDT of 175°C
- Excellent hydrolytic resistance
- High Environmental Stress Crack Resistance (ESCR)
- Highly resistant to gamma radiation
- Sterilization capable - including EtO gas, radiation, steam autoclaving, plasma, dry heat and cold sterilization
- Resists most common automotive fluids, including gasoline, antifreeze, transmission fluid, motor oil, power steering fluid, windshield washer fluid
- Inherent flame resistance (V-O)
- Excellent dimensional stability (low creep sensitivity and low, uniform coefficient of thermal expansion) and highly reproducible part-to-part dimensions
- Exceptional strength and modulus, even at elevated temperatures
We Also Recommend