Heated Stirred Chemical Bath
The digitally controlled stirred heated circulating baths provides outstanding performance for routine and sophisticated applications requiring accurate temperature control up to a maximum of 200ºC. The temperature range and heater power are automatically limited according to the liquid type selected.
The control unit has a host of powerful and convenient programming features for optimum application flexibility. These include a convenient heater timer for early starts/late shutdowns, a programmable relay for switching external devices on/off, option for remote temperature monitoring, USB interface for PC communication and data collection, and memory capacity for 10 programs.
- Full colour QVGA TFT screen clearly displaying actual and set temperatures, pump speed and clear status icons
- TXSEP and TXPEP external probes for monitoring and controllng temperature of remote loads
- Intuitive screen icons and menus allow fast and accurate setup
- USB interface allows connection to PC or laptop for programming or data logging
- Easy to configure automated temperature profiling and control functions
- up to 10 programs
- Powerful integral pump with multi-stage variable flow rate, maximum flow 23L/min
- Two point user calibration for optimum accuracy
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out
- Variable high and low temperature alarm settings - configurable to switch a relay
- Maximum cooling/heating range (dependent on tank size): ambient +5 to 200ºC with stainless steel (ST) tank
- Stability ± 0.01ºC
We Also Recommend