3DXSTAT ESD PC 1Kg
3DXSTAT™ ESD PC is an advanced ESD-Safe compound designed for use in critical applications that require electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection. Made using cutting-edge multi-wall carbon nanotube technology, state of the art compounding technology, and precision extrusion processes. Target surface resistance: 10^7 to 10^9 Ohm.
Benefits of Polycarbonate include:
- High Thermal Properties: 147°C Tg
- Amorphous: Low and near isotropic shrinkage
- Excellent ductility / impact resistance
- Very low odor emitted during printing
- Wide processing range: 265 - 300°C (Max)
Recommended Print Conditions:
- Extruder: Between 260 and 300°C depending on your printer / extruder. Ideal layer bonding is typically possible at 275 - 280°C.
- Platform Temp: 110 - 120°C
- Platform Prep: Kapton Polyimide w/ ABS Acetone Slurry coating
We Also Recommend