3DXSTAT ESD PPS 250g
ESD-Safe PPS (Polyphenylene Sulfide) is a high-performance polymer that exhibits exceptional chemical resistance along with ESD surface resistance. Widely known as one of the most chemically resistant thermoplastic materials available.
PPS is used in some of the most demanding applications in Auto, Chemical Processing, Oil & Gas, and Electronics. It is inherently flame retardant and self extinguishing, making it an ideal material for electrical / electronics applications.
This formulation is an advanced ESD-Safe compound made utilizing a proprietary formulation of carbon nanotubes (CNTs) compounded into PPS. Ideal for use in critical applications that require electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection, a high level of cleanliness, and the outstanding thermal and unmatched chemical resistance.
Product attributes include:
- 10^6 to 10^7 ohm surface resistivity on 3DP sample using concentric ring test method
- Melting temperature (Tm) of 285°C
- Glass Transition Temperature (Tg) of 85°C
- Excellent chemical resistance - insoluble in ANY known solvent under 200°C
- Inherent flame resistance
- Long-term hydrolytic stability - very low moisture absorption
- Exceptional strength and modulus, even at elevated temperatures
- Stable dielectric constant and dissipation factor over a wide range of temperatures and frequencies
We Also Recommend