Zmorph VX dual-head 3D Printer +CNC mill +Laser cutter ~235mm³
Zmorph VX is much more than a 3D Printer; it is a truly unique desktop factory. The interchangeable toolhead system allows you to go from 3D Printing to CNC milling to Laser cutting & engraving and a lot more...
The Zmorph 2.0 VX 3D printer has the following unique system attributes:-
- 3D Printer with interchangeable tools (amazing versatility)
- Dual printhead for multi-colour and blended colour printing
- CNC Mill for machining in wood and soft metals
- Laser for cutting or engraving in wood, leather and metals
- Ability to create PCBs
- Open source materials (fantastic choice of options)
Zmorph VX Full+ comes with 5 tools and is a complete desktop solution with interchangeable toolheads including: 1.75 mm Plastic extruder, Dual-Pro Plastic extruder, CNC-Pro milling toolhead and Laser-Pro toolhead; plus Thick Paste Extruder & the Voxelizer software.
|Number of Tools||5|
|1.75mm plastic filament extruder T1||YES|
|Filament 2x 0.5Kg reels||YES|
|Heated 250mm table||YES|
|Dual-Pro plastic filament extruder T2||YES|
|CNC-Pro mill T3||YES|
|Laser-Pro cutting & engraving T4||YES|
Thick-Paste extruder T5
|3.00mm plastic extruder T6||Option|
Zmorph VX Specification
Recommended fabrication materials
- 3D printing: ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, flex materials
- CNC cutting and engraving: all kinds of wood, polycarbonate, HDPE, acrylic glas, machining wax, modeling board, Dibond-like composites, copper laminates (for PCBs), POM, PVC foam
- Laser engraving: all kinds of wood, leather, copper laminate (for PCBs)
- Laser cutting: paper, cardboard, felt, thin gasket materials
- Thick paste printing: chocolate, cookie dough, cream cheese, frosting, ceramics
- Frame made out of high quality Aluminum 4 mm and 3 mm (precise and very rigid), stainless steel 2 mm and 3 mm. Covers made from 3mm PET.
- High precision siliding rails on X and Y axis, made from structural steel. Omron endstops.
- Precisely machined aluminium X carriage, rigid and durable.
- Interchangeable nozzles: 0.2 mm, 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm.
- Interchangeable toolheads.
- Interchangeable worktables: 3D printing worktable and CNC/laser worktable.
- Non-slip trapezoidal nuts on Z axis made out of high quality POM
- Heated worktable: super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets. Temperature up to 100C.
- CNC worktable: durable and rigid, machined in aluminum, equipped with pre-set holes and clamps for material positioning.
- Add-on slot.
- Working area: 250 x 235 x 165 mm (toolhead dependent).
- Dimensions: 530 x 555 x 480 mm.
- Weight: 20 kg with packaging (Printing Set).
Mechanical positioning precision
-14 microns for X and Y axes, 0.6 microns for Z axis.
- 50 - 400 microns.
- Sunbeam 3.0 with ARM LPC1769 processor, equipped with 5 stepper motor drivers. Internal disc drive accessible via USB.
- Silent X and Y stepper drivers - reducing motor noise by 50%
- Tensometric autocalibration.
- LCD color touchscreen.
- USB and LAN (access to WiFi after plugging to WiFi router). Standalone printing supported via panel + internal SD card.
- Compatible with: Voxelizer, Simplify3D, Cura, Slic3r.
- ER-11 collet in CNC Pro Toolhead
- Maximum 3D printing temperature: 250 C
We Also Recommend