Mesh2Surface: Rhino Mechanical
Mesh2Surface: Rhino Mechanical or Premium is an add-on application for users of the Rhino v5 and v6 modelling software.
Mesh2Surface Mechanical includes:-
- Align object Using fitted shapes to align object to world coordinate system.
- Extract Shapes - Extracting planes, cylinders, spheres revolved and extruded surfaces.
- Symmetry Plane - The video shows how to use the symmetry plane.
- Interactive 2D & 3D Sketch - Draw curves directly on the mesh to create free form surfaces.
- CurveNetwork Surface - Build surfaces with realtime control.
- Real-time Tolerance Control - Keep the quality in control in real time while modelling.
- Tolerance Patch Fit based free form surface.
- Mesh Segmentation - Automatically split a mesh based on curvature.
- Fillet Measurement - Estimate radius of the fillet of a CAD edge from underlying mesh
- Deviation Analyzer - Keep your reverse engineering under control.
In additon to the above, Mesh2Surface Premium adds:-
- PTX point import
- Free form organic modelling
- Symmetry based modelling
- Snap to Mesh technology
- Real-time tolerancing for free form modelling
- Manipulator (gumball) based modelling
- Surface quality analysis
- Automatic surfacing
We Also Recommend