Mesh2Surface is an add-on application for users of the Rhino 3D modelling software.
- 3D Sketch - Draw curves directly on the mesh to create free form surfaces.
- Deviation Analyzer - Keep your reverse engineering under control.
- Segmentation - Automatically split a mesh based on curvature.
- Measure Fillet - Estimate radius of the fillet of a CAD edge from underlying mesh
- Constraint shapes - Set the shapes to be vertical, horizontal or custom direction.
- CurveNetwork Surface - Build surfaces with realtime control.
- Extract Shapes - Extracting planes, cylinders, spheres revolved and extruded surfaces.
- Align object Using fitted shapes to align object to world coordinate system.
- Symmetry Plane - The video shows how to use the symmetry plane.
Mesh2Surface with tolerancing also includes:-
- Toleranced 3D Sketch - Keep the quality in control in real time while modelling.
- Toleranced Patch Toleranced based free form surface.
We Also Recommend