Sculpt: Basic clay modelling
Organic or clay modelling has never been easier. 3DSystems Cubify "Sculpt" with virtual clay from scratch, scan and import your STL or bring in an existing STL to modify.
- Design from scratch starting with a box, sphere or cylinder of virtual clay.
- Import: STL, OBJ, PLY, CLY to editExport: STL, OBJ, PLY, CLY, ZPC
- Cubify Sculpt saves as a 3D print-ready STL.
- Use push and pull tools to sculpt your digital clay. Adjust the strength and size of the sculpting tool for exact cavities and extrusions.
- Design with symmetry when modeling a face or figurine.
- Deform and reform your model by squishing and pulling whole objects.
- Emboss with patterns and textures. Choose from Cubify Sculpt's library or import your own displacement map.
- Add color with the paintbrush feature. Get your full-color design Cloudprinted with Colorstone material.
SUPPORTED OPERATING SYSTEMS
Windows® XP SP3 Professional Edition or Home Edition (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows® Vista (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit), Windows® 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)
Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.NET Framework 4.0, OpenGL 2.1 or later
Minimum: 56.6 kbps Recommended: DSL, Cable Modem, T1 or faster
Intel Pentium or equivalent processor: 2 GHz or fasterRAM: 2 GB minimum1280 x 1024 minimum screen resolution512 MB or higher video card with OpenGL 2.1 or laterColor: 32-bit4 GB available hard disk spaceMouse or pointing device
SUPPLIED BY REPLIK8
CD Case with software redemption code; for use with software application as downloaded from the internet.
We Also Recommend