PETG Carbon-Fibre CARBONX™ 750g
CarbonX™ CFR Carbon Fibre Reinforced Co-Polyester Filament
Made in the USA using premium PETG and High-Modulus Carbon Fibre (not carbon powder or milled carbon fibre). CarbonX™ CFR is an improved CF reinforced 3D printing filament vs. the competition. This filament is ideal for anyone that desires a structrual component with high modulus, excellent surface quality, dimensional stability, light weight, and ease of printing.
CarbonX™ CFR PETG is suitable for use in practically any desktop 3D Printer that has a heated bed. Please note - carbon fibre reinforced filaments are abrasive and can wear out a brass or aluminum nozzle. We recommend our A2 Hardened Steel Nozzles.
Benefits of CarbonX™ CFR-PETG include:
- Superior Chemical Resistance vs. ABS
- Amorphous: Low and near isotropic shrinkage
- Low moisture absorption: 3X lower vs. ABS
- Very low odor emitted during printing
- Wide processing range: 230 - 270°C
We Also Recommend