MAKERBOT Method X - Dual-head ~190mm³
The MakerBot Method X is the first performance 3D Printer in the MakerBot series, bridging the gap between industrial and desktop 3D printing.
Industrial Reliability + Precision
- Match design dimensions
- Dimensional accuracy of ±0.2mm*
*± 0.2 mm or ± 0.002 mm per mm of travel (whichever is greater). Based on internal testing of selected geometries.
Fastest CAD to Part
- Up to 2x faster than desktop 3D printers**
- Seamless printing workflow
**Compared to popular desktop 3D printers when using the same layer height and infill density settings. Speed advantage dependent upon object geometry.
Maximum Innovation + Minimal Investment
- About ⅓ the first-year cost of ownership of an entry-level industrial 3D printer
- Accelerate your design process and reduce risk
Uncompromised performance. From the inside out.
- 21 onboard sensors
- WiFi connectivity
- Remote monitoring & printing
- 25 compatible CAD file types
- 5" full-colour capacitive touch screen
|What's in the box:||3D Printer/Software/USB Cable/Power Cable|
190 x 190 x 196mm (single-head)
152 x 190 x 196mm (dual-head)
|Layer Resolution:||20 - 400 microns|
|Materials:||ABS, PLA, TOUGH, PVA, PETG and more|
|Packaging dimensions:||765 x 500 x 555mm|
|Weight:||29.5kg (37.1kg shipping box weight)|
We Also Recommend